Boxy cydia tweak for jailbreak users. here we have listed all information’s about boxy, updates, news, features supported versions and installation guide.
On this Page:
What is Boxy?
Boxy is a awesome jailbreak tweak, that allows users to custom Home screen app icon layouts and also you can control the spacing, size, and padding for every page of your Home screen.
The newly released Boxy 4 (iOS 14- iOS 13) Developed by William Vabrinskas, Boxy 4 is so easy to use it will
Boxy allows you to create a custom home screen, you can control the app placement, spacing, size, and padding for every page of your Home screen.
William twitted boxy4 is updated to v 4.3.0, with new update following issues are fixed:
- Rows not working
- Folder display bug
- Added a feature to disable the App Library
How to Download
To download and install Boxy to your device, first you need to be jailbroken. To jailbreak your device follow one of the below guide.
- Jailbreak with checkra1n : iOS 12 – iOS 14.5 (Only works on A5 – A12) Checkout More checkra1n
- Jailbreak with unc0ver : iOS 11 – iOS 14.3 (Support with all devices including latest A14)Checkout More unc0ver
- Jailbreak with Taurine : iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 (All device supported) Checkout More Taurine
- Jailbreak with chimera : iOS 11 – iOS 12 ( A13 and down ) Checkout More Chimera
After Jailbroken your device continue below guide:
Step 1 : Copy this repo and added it in to cydia or sileo package manager
Or add source to cydia by click on this button
Step 2: Go to Cydia or sileo search tab and enter “Boxy 4” and find boxy 4(iOS 13 -14)
Step 3: Tap on the result and press install on upper right corner.
Step 4: Open Boxy app and enable it.
Step 5: Customize your settings according to your aspect.
Boxy Preview Video
- Icon shadow and border modifications
- Fixed dock disappearing issues
- Per page layout is now fully functional
Fully customize your icon layout!